Welcome to my world ♥

This is my place for all things girlie - Beauty/Make-up/Gossip/Music you will find reviews, tutorials, hauls, chat and lots of celeb news & more so please do follow to keep updated. If you would like me to check out your blogs just leave a link in the comments I love reading everyone elses. Also if you have any questions or would like to email me regarding PR/Reviews you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com or tweet me @vikki_model x

Wednesday 24 November 2010

update on mac's Nicki lipstick

Its official!! As  I mentioned in the blog before that Nicki was teaming up with MAC it is all now launched!

Nicki Minaj took over the Times Square MAC Store for the launch of her lipstick “Pink 4 Friday”. The new lipstick will be available on Black Friday (November 26th) and will be available for the next four Fridays only (while supplies last)

It is on the site  now but obvs not for sale yet i'm not too fond of the colour I don't think.....arggh I don't know decision decisions :-)


Heres a pic from the launch with Nicki and lipstick wow look at the hair!

Vikki xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your thoughts/opinions/general comments my lovely friends! I do reply to all of them so do check back too if you want to directley contact me you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com <3 NO SPAM PLEASE it won't be approved :)