Welcome to my world ♥

This is my place for all things girlie - Beauty/Make-up/Gossip/Music you will find reviews, tutorials, hauls, chat and lots of celeb news & more so please do follow to keep updated. If you would like me to check out your blogs just leave a link in the comments I love reading everyone elses. Also if you have any questions or would like to email me regarding PR/Reviews you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com or tweet me @vikki_model x

Sunday 21 November 2010

EYEKO!! Use my code for a free gift

Hi guys if you use my code you now get a free gift when shopping on www.eyeko.com if you are a newbie to Eyeko you need to get to know!! Founded in 2000 it is a UK (London) based company

(Taken from their site) ''Eyeko means LOVE in Japanese and is the brainchild of beauty innovators Max and Nina Leykind. Born in London in 2000, Eyeko has become the go-to-brand for the latest in make-up must haves. Part Brit girl, part Tokyo cutie - Eyeko offers WOW products that define sweet London style.


Coveted by girls of all ages, Eyeko has quickly become a beauty staple for celebrity devotees Courtney Cox Arquette, Emma Bunton, Sophie Dahl and Emma Roberts featuring regularly in top titles like Cosmopolitan, Elle and Marie Claire across the globe.'')


They also do regular offers of the week and it is FREE UK and EUROPE SHIPPING!!! YAAAY! Also on WORLDWIDE shipping thats free to on orders OVER £35/$55

The Eyeko brand is so kitsch and funky I heart it seriously, I am a newbie myself but am going to be trying out more and more and reviewing them right here!


Heres the code i'll also post it as part of my layout

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your thoughts/opinions/general comments my lovely friends! I do reply to all of them so do check back too if you want to directley contact me you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com <3 NO SPAM PLEASE it won't be approved :)