Welcome to my world ♥

This is my place for all things girlie - Beauty/Make-up/Gossip/Music you will find reviews, tutorials, hauls, chat and lots of celeb news & more so please do follow to keep updated. If you would like me to check out your blogs just leave a link in the comments I love reading everyone elses. Also if you have any questions or would like to email me regarding PR/Reviews you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com or tweet me @vikki_model x

Friday 25 February 2011

Orange Lipstick

So as Summer fast approaches one of the new trends is orange/coral lips! Alot of celebs have already been wearing it inc Sarah Harding, Megan Fox and Jessica Szoh (images courtesy of google images)





 I have had my orange lipstick since about December so I wasn't even thinking of summer, I just wanted something abit different to red which I can find hard to pull off with my skintone and dark hair

The one I have is Rimmel Lasting Finish 'CORAL IN GOLD 210' these have a RRP of around £4.99, this isn't a total neon bright orange so it's quite a safe colour as it will suit most skin tones and it's orange, with a slight brow/red tinge so it doesn't look too over the top or unnatural



Sorry for the half pics I was having one of them days were I could not take a decent full picture of my face LOL, Colours like this are best really with neutral colours I teamed it with winged black liner but alot of the make up artist tips I read through online did say to just use a brown shadow.

So lets get our brights out as the sun will soon be here! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love how BIG orange is going to be this Spring. I already have my Morange ready.

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been diggin the bright lip colors as well, especially bright pinks. the orange looks good!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me your thoughts/opinions/general comments my lovely friends! I do reply to all of them so do check back too if you want to directley contact me you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com <3 NO SPAM PLEASE it won't be approved :)