So I got the blogging urge back today, mainly as I got some inspiration from my favourite song right now - R.I.P by Tinie Tempah and Rita Ora
I LOVE Rita Ora! Loved the last track she was featured on 'Hot right now' aswell, She has this really cool look going on of these wild blonde curls, feline lined eyes and a trademark red pout!
I am really not into red lipstick on myself, don't get me wrong I LOVE red lips but I never seem to wear it as it's too much effort for my 9mths pregnant self so these days abit of pink gloss is as glamourous as I get but today I thought id put the effort in so I could blog!
The red lipstick I used is Rimmel Moisture Renew in 'Rose Passion' I did a blog on it soooo long ago HERE
And I have to say I will be doing this look much more as I liked the outcome, the full items I used -
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation (shade 201)
- Rimmel professional eyebrow pencil (black/brown)
- ELF Eyeshadow Primer
- MUA Heaven and Earth palette (just for an all over lid neutral shade)
- L'oreal Telescopic mascara (black)
- Sleek 'Bad Gal' palette (the shade 'Noir' to line my eyes with an angled eyeliner brush)
- Rimmel Kohl Pencil (to line my waterline)
- Rimmel Sunshimmer Bronzer
- NYX Long Lip pencil to line my lips
I want to try do a part 2 look with maybe a tutorial on her hair so going to have a go at that later this week hopefully
ALSO can't leave without a bump pic, My baby is due exactly a month tomorrow - 17th may! Eeeeeek how time has flown (been updating my preggo blog too click the link on the sidebar) can't wait to meet her finally :)