Welcome to my world ♥

This is my place for all things girlie - Beauty/Make-up/Gossip/Music you will find reviews, tutorials, hauls, chat and lots of celeb news & more so please do follow to keep updated. If you would like me to check out your blogs just leave a link in the comments I love reading everyone elses. Also if you have any questions or would like to email me regarding PR/Reviews you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com or tweet me @vikki_model x

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Evelyn Lozada - Make up Inspiration and THE MOST gorgeous shoes ever

Where are all my 'Basketball Wives' fans at? I LOVE that show, and one of the main stars Evelyn Lozada is seriously my make up inspiration right now (how gorgeous is this woman?!) she has the right blend of that sexy glow-y J-Lo style make up without been too over the top - Emphasised smokey/lined eyes and nude/pale lips.

 Love the make up on the above picture where its abit darker but the perfect nightime/party look. One thing that I LOVE about Evelyn is her shoe game, if you follow her on twitter @EvelynLozada you will see from the twitpics what I mean this woman has THE best collection of shoes I have ever seen, so jealous LOL!

Coincidently Evelyn is also a buisnesswoman and owns an upscale show boutique named 'Dulce', you can check out the site HERE the shoes on the homepage are to DIE for! The actual store is located in Coral Gables, Fl (USA) for all my American readers that might be lucky enough to get to see it!
I picked a few of my fave shoes from DulceShoes.Net





In order from top to bottom they are -

  • Casadei PARDOLUX $750
  • Casadei 6463 SLAM $750
  • Francesco Sacco 1550 $575
  • Francesco Sacco 1663 Rebecca $800
  • LAMB Keagon $340
 Can you tell I am obsessed by leopard print seen as the first 3 designs all have it incorporated LOL.
They also do a line of Earrings that are so popular the whole line is sold out and not been restocked until the end of July these are my 2 faves -


  • 'POParazzi' Swarovski crystal ball hoops $100
  • 'Native' feather leaf $37.50
*Sigh* I need to win the lottery ASAP so I can be the owner of some amazing shoes like these!

Vikki xoxox

disclaimer/credit: all shoe/earring pics are copyright of Dulceshoes.net and been used for promotional use only and other images sourced from a google search.

12 comments:

  1. Wow she has amazing hair!! And those shoes = LOVE! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leopard print shoes, they are all fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks really awesome!!!
    definitely following you..
    hope you'd drop by to my blog and follow too if have fancy...

    thank you!
    btw, i'm hosting a giveaway, u might find it interesting or would like to share with your lovely readers!

    xoxo,
    diane
    www.mykissenmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OBSESSED with those feather earrings! I need them!!!! So cute, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have wanted to visit her store...maybe the next time I'm in Miami. definitely some hot shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anything and everything leopard... Loving the shoes!
    I'm WANT her hair colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I often tell myself I need to win the jackpot too! LOL

    P.S. I nominated/awarded you for "One Lovely Blogger Award" !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those shoes! And the feather earring (where can I buy it from?)

    I love your blog and I hope you can come and check out mine! I have a giveaway on at the moment where you can win an 88 Metal Mania palette.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the comments everyone an jaci you can buy them at dulceshoes.net x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those leopard print heels are gorgeous :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me your thoughts/opinions/general comments my lovely friends! I do reply to all of them so do check back too if you want to directley contact me you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com <3 NO SPAM PLEASE it won't be approved :)