Welcome to my world ♥

This is my place for all things girlie - Beauty/Make-up/Gossip/Music you will find reviews, tutorials, hauls, chat and lots of celeb news & more so please do follow to keep updated. If you would like me to check out your blogs just leave a link in the comments I love reading everyone elses. Also if you have any questions or would like to email me regarding PR/Reviews you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com or tweet me @vikki_model x

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Partying in Manchester this Sat night OUTFIT!

So me and the ladies are off to manchester this sat (its about 45mins away from our town) so 8 of us have got a minibus and we are off!! Cant wait as I have only ever been to manchester on a night out once about 2-3yrs ago and it was really good!

So been struggling for an outfit but managed to find one now!

This black and leopard print bodycon dress from the Petite range at Miss Selfridge, it was in the sale and the last one and a perfect fit! my lucky day LOL. It has lace around the black bit at the top and  is silky and really cute thin straps


I am teaming it with some of these -
Over the Knee socks!!! I love these but could never find a time or outfit to wear them with and saw Pixie Lott in some at the T4 Stars of 2010 show that was on last Sunday and yay finally found an outfit to incorporate them into!


Lastly -
These New Look suede black wedge shoes, these look abit blah on the photo but in real life they do look good plus they're going to be very comfy I actually bought them just to wear on a daytime basis with leggings and stuff instead of being stuck in uggs and other boots LOL but then I tried them on with my dress and the over knee socks and they kind of ended up making it look like I had thigh high boots on! My dress is quite detailed and the socks are abit of a statement so didn't want to go to awkward with shoes so decided to stay simple and wear these.

Here it is on me (all other images are from Google search)

Couldnt take a decent pic myself hahaha so settled for this!


I will acessories with my crocodile print plain black clutch bag and maybe some gold bangles and just some simple or no earrings as don't want to go too OTT!

Roll on Saturday yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your thoughts/opinions/general comments my lovely friends! I do reply to all of them so do check back too if you want to directley contact me you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com <3 NO SPAM PLEASE it won't be approved :)