Welcome to my world ♥

This is my place for all things girlie - Beauty/Make-up/Gossip/Music you will find reviews, tutorials, hauls, chat and lots of celeb news & more so please do follow to keep updated. If you would like me to check out your blogs just leave a link in the comments I love reading everyone elses. Also if you have any questions or would like to email me regarding PR/Reviews you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com or tweet me @vikki_model x

Monday 11 July 2011

Louboutins for men! Yay or Nay

photo source
I haven't done a fashion/style Yay or Nay for abit soooo Loboutins for men...how did I not know this?! They are yours(or your mans) for the grand price of £1200-$1400 dollars (thats after you have sat on the big old waiting list LOL!)

Knowing how much us women have loved Loub's they are now trying to target our males! My boyfriend says he doesn't like them but I think they look pretty cool (above) Although because I am sadly Louboutin-less (*weep weep*) I couldn't let a man have a pair before I did!

So thoughts? Is this gonna be one big fashion flop? Yay or nay?

Vikki xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Personally...nay.


    I'm having a MAC GiftCard giveaway. You should check it out!

    http://francescaxdoll.blogspot.com/2011/06/mac-giftcard-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Louboutin should stick to women, lol.


    TravelDesignery.com
    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these look weird. I would never let my boyfriend wear these haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. everyone is nay haha!! Some people will buy them just for the brand though regardless how unattractive they look....I personally would not let my boyfriend buy these unless he was a millionaire lool x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they look kind off cool from a distance :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me your thoughts/opinions/general comments my lovely friends! I do reply to all of them so do check back too if you want to directley contact me you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com <3 NO SPAM PLEASE it won't be approved :)