Welcome to my world ♥

This is my place for all things girlie - Beauty/Make-up/Gossip/Music you will find reviews, tutorials, hauls, chat and lots of celeb news & more so please do follow to keep updated. If you would like me to check out your blogs just leave a link in the comments I love reading everyone elses. Also if you have any questions or would like to email me regarding PR/Reviews you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com or tweet me @vikki_model x

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Snow and River Island!

So as it's all snowy here its a day in with a cup of tea and daytime TV lol, heres the view from my living room window
Soooo I do not want to go out in this, BUT I have been having a browse on RiverIsland.com I LOVE River Island so much, I picked out a few bits to share with you, All pics are courtesy of the River Island website.

 Love this pink leopard purse £12.99

This is the matching bag which is £46.99 and perfect for brightening up the cold grey winter weather!

I love feathers at the moment as I have mentioned before and these unique peacock earrings are so eyecatching, they are rather big but with a little black dress they would look great or even with a dressed down outfit to add some glamour they can be yours for £12.99


I am so in love with these beige wedge shoes, they have a zip at the back and are upper leather, the best bit is these are sale so may not be plenty available they went from £54 to £25 and now to £20!!!!!!! Such a good price, the black are also in sale but for £30

This gold coloured snake style watch is next, I love all the diamantes and the serpent style is really unique and very glam, its much more of a 'night' watch as would be abit too much for the daytime, this is £39.99

This red cropped leather jacket is sooo cute, it's not too good for this weather but would be good to wear on a night out and would still keep you reasonably warm and look good without the need of taking a big massive coat along! It is £130 but it is real leather and red is such a stand out and fab colour.

This jumper is navy but it looked black at first to me, I think the mesh effect is gorgeous and I love anything with hearts on, it also is cropped which can make it easy to wear on a night but then layered up to keep warm during the day its £32.99

Now for this faux fur bag, I love fur (always fake never real!) and it looks so good on acessories such as bags, coats look great too, this is a lovely wintery cream colour and the gold hooks etc really glam it up, It is very versatile too and would look good at glamming jeans up it's £39.99,

Lastly I featured these boots before at full price in a very early blog post now they are on sale!!! Also in black but I like this neautral effect as they will last through to spring and even some summer days, the peep toe is flattering and makes them more girlie, plus I love the buckle effect and heel, they are half price now from £79.99 to £40.00 what a great deal!!!!!!!

Thats all for me I could list all the River Island stuff to be honest but im trying to cut back on buying for myself until after xmas!

Vikki xoxoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. oh i love the beige wedge shoes i want them not that i need more shoes but u no

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fur, white handbag and the grey boots! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @barbie_dolly I know but a girl can never have too many and for £20 wot a bargain!!! love them!

    and @glamourme I know theyre top of my xmas list LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. THOSE EARRIING ARE HOTT!! I LOVE PEACOCK FEATHERS!!


    http://misskaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me your thoughts/opinions/general comments my lovely friends! I do reply to all of them so do check back too if you want to directley contact me you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com <3 NO SPAM PLEASE it won't be approved :)