Welcome to my world ♥

This is my place for all things girlie - Beauty/Make-up/Gossip/Music you will find reviews, tutorials, hauls, chat and lots of celeb news & more so please do follow to keep updated. If you would like me to check out your blogs just leave a link in the comments I love reading everyone elses. Also if you have any questions or would like to email me regarding PR/Reviews you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com or tweet me @vikki_model x

Tuesday 5 July 2011

ShoeDazzle is coming to the UK!!!!! Every girls dream - A new pair of shoes every month


  Im sure many US followers know what ShoeDazzle is and love it and good news - it is now coming to the UK this SEPTEMBER!! Yay!

Shoedazzle is a company that is co-founded by Kim Kardashian and the way it works is you pay a mothly membership for which you get one pair of shoes sent per month to own outright. Abit like glossybox/graze but for shoes LOL this will be at a cost of £39.95. I LOVE Kim's style so im sure these shoes will be amazing,

You choose items that you like in a survey format, and a stylist will email back with five suggestions for that month's pair of shoes. If you don't like the suggested shoes, you can skip the month (and not get charged) or ask the stylist to suggest more.

This is the site http://www.shoedazzle.co.uk it's not launched but you can send a request for acess to which you will be able to check out the site before the launch (not sure of dates as they haven't sent out any access codes as of yet)

The site will also do handbags and jewellery sets, Kim recentley did a blog post on the launch which has a few photos and im sure she will keep us upto date through her blog check it out HERE

You can also 'Like' them on their Facebook page HERE and follow their Twitter HERE for all the updates. 

Whos a member of the US site and what are your opinions? 

Vikki xoxo

disclaimer - I was not asked to do this post and the image I have used is copyright to ShoeDazzle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your thoughts/opinions/general comments my lovely friends! I do reply to all of them so do check back too if you want to directley contact me you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com <3 NO SPAM PLEASE it won't be approved :)