So for this FOTD I took a slight inspiration from my new FAVE song 'Beyonce - Best thing I never had' I love the natural but glory bridal look she has going on it honestley is my fave video she has possibly done. How stunning is she!
It is only Beyonce INSPIRED also abit 'wedding look' inspired in general as its abit differnet to hers for a start her eyes in the video are abit more natural whereas I added abit of black as it feel the really natural eyes don't suit me but this would definatley be similar to my chosen wedding look, glowy & glam!
and heres me rocking a wedding dress :) More in my other wedding post I did a while back HERE
The full list of products I used was -
- L'oreal True match foundation (Golden Beige)
- W7 concealer palette
- W7 Honolulu bronzer to contour
- Bourjois blush pot in (Rose D'or)
- Sleek Glo Face & Body highlighter (Peach shimmer)
- Rimmel Glam eyes (Punchy Taupe a shimmery light nude/gold all over the eye)
- Sleek 'Noir' (just lightly on the outer corners this is found in most the palettes its the black shade I used mine from the Bad Girl palette which seems darker than the shade in the Original palette)
- Sleek Glo face and body highlighter as used on my face but just under my browbone
- Clinique High impact mascara
- Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid liner
- Calvin Klein black kohl pencil (originally an eyebrow pencil but the black shade is too dark for me so use it as a eyeliner now)
- Rimmel pro eyebrow pencil (black/brown)
- Maybelline Moisture extreme (Anemone)
- Mixed with Rimmel Lasting Finish (Crush)
- Rimmel 1000 kisses Lipliner (Tiramisu)
I did my hair with Boots Essentials Jumbo curling tong which I still need to do a review on this is my fave hair tool right now as im loving abit of bounce in my hair without it been majorly curly I think i've said this before but hey ho!
HAD to include the video!