Welcome to my world ♥

This is my place for all things girlie - Beauty/Make-up/Gossip/Music you will find reviews, tutorials, hauls, chat and lots of celeb news & more so please do follow to keep updated. If you would like me to check out your blogs just leave a link in the comments I love reading everyone elses. Also if you have any questions or would like to email me regarding PR/Reviews you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com or tweet me @vikki_model x

Thursday 14 July 2011

an OOTD (outfit of the day) and REVIEW of Zalando.co.uk - Fantastic online retailer!


So todays post is on new top I recieved from Zalando.co.uk which is an online retailer that does Womens/Mens/Childrens clothing and also plenty of shoes and accessories like handbags/belts/gloves so pretty much anything you need!
It has lots of top brands on there like Calvin Klein, G-Star, Just Cavalli, Miss Sixty, La Perla, Diesel, Nike, Converse, Adidas, etc way too many to name (over 600 to be precise!) just check the brands tab on their site

One of the things I like about this site is FREE shipping and returns (30 day returns too!) If all online retailers did this I would shop online alot more, there is even a helpful free helpline number for any queries regarding items or sales or orders/general enquiries. To me that is fantastic customer service.

The shipping was very fast and I have no complaints regarding that, my item came in great condition unlike alot of companies I have ordered from that have creased or badly packed items.

Moving on the top I got is by the brand 'Selected Femme' a danish company which has some fantastic pieces on Zalando

I ordered this Coral/Peach coloured ruffle top as I felt it would be great for summer - It can be dressed up with heels and jeans or be worn laid back with denim shorts or leggings and flip flops. It was in the sale (originally £26.95 and now only £20) 

 
 
I got 'Small' there is just 4 sizes (x-small, small, medium & large) and it does fit slighly big I am an 8 on top usually so could have probably done with the x-small but it wasn't in stock, however it says on the site it is meant to be loose fitting so it just depends on what you prefer, I don't mind really though as it is still a top I love and will get lots of wear out of.

 

It looks fab on and I teamed it with some Jeggings and my beige wedges, the layers of material are mesh and they are really light and floaty I also like the see through neck detail, it's a fairly plain top but still makes a statement thats why it is so easy to wear and has countless options.

My shoes which you can't really see are some of my favourite wedges, they're cream canvas with a espadrille type woven wedge and tan detailing, I got them in Primark for around £14 and got so much wear out of them in summer. I will have to do another OOTD post soon with them clearly in shot.

I accessorised with some jewelled peacock feather earrings and a gold cream and black flower bangle (my nail colour is Revlon - 'Rock') -
I am definatley going to be buying more stuff from Zalando just looking online now for the details for this post and already some new things have caught my eye! Oh dear my bank account is going to be in for a battering!

I don't do many outfit posts as its hard photographing yourself with no tripod (I really need one of them!) and my boyf is too immersed in playing on the playstation LOL but I have another OOTD coming up of a fantastic Mango dress and also a FOTD (Face Of The Day) coming in the next few days so look out for those. 

Vikki xoxox

disclaimer - Zalando kindly sent me this item but this in no way, shape, or form affects my reviews, I have not been paid for this review so I tell it how it is - 100% honest review and wouldn't recommend this company if I wasn't going to use it again myself. They are fantastic and I give them 5 stars!

11 comments:

  1. Nice outfit and how gorgeous is that flower bangle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks charlotte! my bangles from primark it was like £1 in the sale! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt, the ruffles & color!


    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the shirt is sooooo cute. and i love that color SO much! you have great taste. :)

    GREAT BLOG!
    follow me?
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember when i was in NZ i went to glasino. and i loved there clothes. Got myself a couple of things. That shirt is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour top on you Vikki! And that bangle is soooo pretty!
    More OOTD's :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute top and I loooove your peacock earrings!!! I generally love anything peacock and animal inspired!!! I gotta get me a pair like that :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous top! Love the accessories you paired with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for the comments everyone!!! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that outfit!!!! especially the feather earrings!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me your thoughts/opinions/general comments my lovely friends! I do reply to all of them so do check back too if you want to directley contact me you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com <3 NO SPAM PLEASE it won't be approved :)