Welcome to my world ♥

This is my place for all things girlie - Beauty/Make-up/Gossip/Music you will find reviews, tutorials, hauls, chat and lots of celeb news & more so please do follow to keep updated. If you would like me to check out your blogs just leave a link in the comments I love reading everyone elses. Also if you have any questions or would like to email me regarding PR/Reviews you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com or tweet me @vikki_model x

Saturday 5 March 2011

Make-Up Tag.....I TAG you :)

1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup? umm about 14/15

2. How did you get into makeup? One of my earlist memories is seeing my late grandmother who was so glamorous putting on lipstick daily and then like little girls do got toy make-up and it went from there

3. What are some of your favorite brands? Rimmel for value and great quality as is L'oreal & Maybelline too, also Sleek for pallettes and nail polishes and Barry M......I also wish the UK did NYX ohh I could be here allday

4. What does makeup mean to you? I love it, it makes me feel glamorous and is like a hobby I love playing around with
5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be? foundation, eyebrow pencil, mascara, lipgloss/stick

6. What is your favorite thing about makeup? That it can transform you & make you feel/look so different

7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs high end makeup? I prefer drugstore makeup, because alot of products I find are better or ad good as expensive ones......plus then you can afford twice as much & experiment more

8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner? less is more and youtube is fab for tips!!

9. What is one makeup trend you never understood? That nude lip gone wrong look.....like concealer looking lips LOL. I love nude lips but there is a right & wrong way

10. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube? Its fab you can pick up great tips & learn so much

PASS IT ON :)

I TAG YOU ALL xxxx

3 comments:

  1. That's so sweet about your grandmother...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice read!Concealer lips are so OUT! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mei mei aw thanks she was a true inspiration so beautiful, classy and glam :)

    and
    @the beautifier I AGREE!!! hate that look LOL xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me your thoughts/opinions/general comments my lovely friends! I do reply to all of them so do check back too if you want to directley contact me you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com <3 NO SPAM PLEASE it won't be approved :)