Welcome to my world ♥

This is my place for all things girlie - Beauty/Make-up/Gossip/Music you will find reviews, tutorials, hauls, chat and lots of celeb news & more so please do follow to keep updated. If you would like me to check out your blogs just leave a link in the comments I love reading everyone elses. Also if you have any questions or would like to email me regarding PR/Reviews you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com or tweet me @vikki_model x

Friday 31 December 2010

Happy 2011 for tomorrow and Happy Birthday to my boy for today

Happy 2011 for tomorrow everyone, I hope you all have a FAB new year and hope 2011 is a positive and prosperous year for each and all of you lovely people!

2010 hasn't been a bad year for me to be fair, I feel it has been my biggest year as I have grown so much and visited more places in 2010 than I ever did my whole life as my shoots took me all over the UK, and because I became my own boss it really taught me valuable lessons. Don't get me wrong I have made some mistakes, and done alot of things I don't feel were 'me' or right for me,  but we all have to make mistakes in life to learn, right?! and I now truly know what I want, who I am and what I will and won't stand for!

I also gained a great circle of FABULOUS girlfriends (shout out to you girls you know who you are my SEXY CREW ha ha)

2011 my resoloutions are stop stressing, take life as it comes, be happy and work really hard at my career, and at this current moment in time I have no idea what that chosen career is as I want to focus more on other aspects in 2011 and possibly start doing some make-up courses, go to uni or even get a part-time 'normal' job to do aswell as modelling as I need some stability back in my life and the modelling industry is on abit of a downward spiral in general. But one things for sure I will do my damn best to enjoy 2011 right from Jan to Dec!

Also today on New Years Eve is my boy's 24th Birthday......Ashley is the most important man in my life full stop, and hopefully always will be, we have been through thick and thin and sun and rain and I hope to still be wishing him a happy birthday in 50years time, he inspires me, he pushes me, supports me and is someone  I can always count on and I am so glad he's part of my life. He is so talented at what he does (DJ-ing) and seeing his passion for his work and I know he is going to be a great success as he is so talented (check out www.soundcloud.com/dj-sniper-d-remix-kid)

Happy birthday ASH! 

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Happy Birthday to Ashley and good luck with your travels in the next year. May you have more projects to come! <3

    Thanks for following me. I'm following you now. <3

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks toni :-)

    hope you have a great new year too xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me your thoughts/opinions/general comments my lovely friends! I do reply to all of them so do check back too if you want to directley contact me you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com <3 NO SPAM PLEASE it won't be approved :)