Welcome to my world ♥

This is my place for all things girlie - Beauty/Make-up/Gossip/Music you will find reviews, tutorials, hauls, chat and lots of celeb news & more so please do follow to keep updated. If you would like me to check out your blogs just leave a link in the comments I love reading everyone elses. Also if you have any questions or would like to email me regarding PR/Reviews you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com or tweet me @vikki_model x

Thursday 23 December 2010

Christmas Tag

Thought I shall share this seen as though I keep seeing it pop up everywhere! Give it a go anyone that wants to

1. Whats Your Favorite Holiday Movie? Ooooh ermmm Home alone films always make me feel in the christmassey mood and isnt the wizard of oz always on?!


2. Whats Your Favorite Christmas Color?
Red and gold

3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
I normally go to my mums house so get dressed but we only have a small celebration so don't go too full on glam I like to be cosy and comfy

4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
My mum

5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
Christmas morning, sometimes when I was little was allowed to wear my new pyjamas on Xmas Eve though

6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
Oh gosh no, maybe i should attempt to?!


7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break? Just eat and chill totally relax!

8. Any Christmas Wishes?
To just have a good day and all my family and friends to have the same

9. Favorite Christmas Smell?
Christmas dinner cooking

10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat? Christmas dinner yummm


So pass it on! I hope you all have a blessed christmas and great time

Its the eve of christmas eve haha 2more days

Vikki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your thoughts/opinions/general comments my lovely friends! I do reply to all of them so do check back too if you want to directley contact me you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com <3 NO SPAM PLEASE it won't be approved :)