So last Saturday was my girl Kym's 22nd birthday and we had a party, I wore a new dress that i've actually had since I got it off my mum for my birthday in January. I had on Ciate 'Cupcake Queen' paint pots nail colour that I reviewed and did a NOTD post on HERE and it matched my dress exactly, my 'face of the night' was black lined cat-eyeliner eyes and matching fuchsia lips, I kept my hair and jewellery pretty simple just straightened my hair and put in my stud diamond earrings as my dress has jewelled panels and I didn't want to look too OTT, I wore it with some black heels and a black clutch originally I was wearing white and silver but it just looked abit tacky so ditched them and chose black,
My dress was Jane Norman and it was strapless aswell which I LOVE strapless dresses it was abit tight fitting which didn't make it the comfiest lol but it is one of my fave dresses I have,
My specific make up products were -
- NYC concealer (medium)
- Collection 2000 powder (medium)
- Honolulu W7 bronzer (to countour with)
- Sleek face & body GLO highlighter (on my cheeks for extra bronzy shimmer)
- Benefit Posie Tint (on my cheeks)
- Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation (shade 201)
- Maybelline eyeshadow all over my eye (golden sand)
- Sleek Original Palette (the pinky-beige metallic colours to highlight and on my lid)
- Collection 2000 24hr felt tip eyeliner pen (black)
- Calvin Klein Eyebrow pencil (black - too dark for my eyebrows so I use it as a pencil eyeliner now)
- L'oreal telescopic mascara (black)
- Rimmel lasting finish eyebrow pencil (black/brown)
- L'oreal Glam Shine lipgloss (perfectley pink)
- Rimmel exxagerate lipliner (eastend snob)
- Sleek True Colour lipstick (fuschia)
I also fake tanned with St Moritz but you can't see it much on these pics silly me did it on the same evening so it didn't develop as brown as it was the next day!
here's some pics :)
Silky straight hair!! All thanks to 'Scandalous' hair products (check my previous post to see what I mean!)
A little make up shot which was as close as I could get with my damn camera grrrr!
Pink dress....pink lips
My dress :)
My kym!! aka Burrrrf-day girl!!
Me and the gorgeous Catherine
My lovely girl Nicole and Meee
Catherine and Me again
Nicole, Me and Kirsty
a little group shot where little old me is getting lost LOL
It was a really fun night and everyone enjoyed themself, first time I had been back out with my friends for a while made me realise how much i've missed these biatches! Love my ladies!