Welcome to my world ♥

This is my place for all things girlie - Beauty/Make-up/Gossip/Music you will find reviews, tutorials, hauls, chat and lots of celeb news & more so please do follow to keep updated. If you would like me to check out your blogs just leave a link in the comments I love reading everyone elses. Also if you have any questions or would like to email me regarding PR/Reviews you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com or tweet me @vikki_model x

Thursday, 28 April 2011

Collaboration......Impulse Body Spray with Barry M lipgloss packs

So from May until June, Barry M and Impulse have teamed up to launch a duo of an Impulse body spray and a Barry M lipgloss - for just £3!!! Yes the lipgloss alone costs more than that usually (according to the advertisement I saw in a magazine it's worth £6 for both products seperatley)

There is 3 different packs 'Into Glamour' which comes with a clear vanilla lipgloss, 'Very Pink' which comes with a strawberry flavoured pale pink lipgloss & 'Tease' which comes with a caramel lipgloss. Get your hands on yours from today ONLY at Boots, Superdrug and Tesco.

I think the Impulse body sprays smell FAB and I love Barry M's lipglosses they look, smell and TASTE amazing I wish they were giving away my favourite which is the bright pink bubblegum flavour one but oh well.....I want to try refrain from picking up them all and I don't really get excited about clear lipglosses so think my fave will probabaly  be a toss up of 'Very Pink' and 'Tease'

Vikki xoxo

image from google images

6 comments:

  1. Cute blog.. i love it please follow mine http://britters89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i love both brands!!hehe great post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaay i love them both too so what a bargain :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous blog! keep up the good work!
    would love your support for mine!
    xoxo
    www.misskatatny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. As we all should spray some body spray so as to keep our body active. As there are many products available we can also choose from Barry M lip-gloss packs. Therefore I am going to purchase more now.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me your thoughts/opinions/general comments my lovely friends! I do reply to all of them so do check back too if you want to directley contact me you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com <3 NO SPAM PLEASE it won't be approved :)