Welcome to my world ♥

This is my place for all things girlie - Beauty/Make-up/Gossip/Music you will find reviews, tutorials, hauls, chat and lots of celeb news & more so please do follow to keep updated. If you would like me to check out your blogs just leave a link in the comments I love reading everyone elses. Also if you have any questions or would like to email me regarding PR/Reviews you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com or tweet me @vikki_model x

Saturday 1 October 2011

It's been too long friends!.........

Since I blogged over a week ago! I am being a terrible blogger alately and your lucky if you get a post a week out of me I know but i'm still feeling ill, 3 times this week I have been sick from the minute I wake up until the minute I go to sleep so I haven't even thought about touching the computer, started to feel slighly better this evening and hopefully it will carry on, so as we speak I am writing a list of all the things I need to blog about there is ALOT! Not many make up looks though as my 'sick face' is totally au naturel although if I am going to the doctor I do the decent thing and shove on abit of concealer and blush.....as no1 deserves to see my totally naked face haha.

I have still been reading a few blogs so don't worry I haven't disappeared all together, I will definatley be back this week, only 25 followers away until 500 now and my next giveaway YAY!

I also have THE best news ever to share with you but I am keeping it top secret for a few more weeks :)

Hope all my blogger-ina's and readers are doing well xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your thoughts/opinions/general comments my lovely friends! I do reply to all of them so do check back too if you want to directley contact me you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com <3 NO SPAM PLEASE it won't be approved :)