Hi everyoneeeeee thought I would be back with a quick FOTD, I haven't worn much make up alately or nothing exciting so this is the best I have to offer you on recent FOTDs! One thing I am loving is ELF Mineral foundation which surprised me soooooooooo much I will definatley be repurchasing (full review coming soon) and one thing I am HATING is ELF Studio Tinted Moisturizer (went straight in the bin after one go not worth 10p never mind £3.50! It's not good unless you like to look orange, patchy and a general mess LOL)
Anyways todays FOTD is a coloured lined eye with berry lips, I love the colder months to rock berry lips. I thought as an alternative to my usual black liner I would do a navy, it's stil dark so defines well but a softer alternative the navy colour I used was from Sleek's Monaco Palette, you can see my review of that HERE the shade was 'Midnight Garden' then instead of using the same colour on my lower lashline and waterline or not using one I though I would team a lighter colour so from the same palette used 'Humming Bird' which is a shimmery turquoise colour, I used a angled liner brush to apply these and just wet it slightly and it as they are so pigmented it worked out fairly well, also to start with I used a eye primer and a neutral colour from the MUA Heaven and Earth palette
The other products I used aswell that I haven't mentioned were -
- L'oreal Telescopic mascara
- NYC Chroma Face Glow in 'Sunstone' (I LOVE this so sad it's been discontinued, my mum has the other shade 'Moonstone' and that too is amazing, read the reviews on makeupalley HERE I think it's still around on some online sites like amazon or Ebay and I highly recommend!)
- ELF Blush in 'Flushed'
- Rimmel Professional Eyebrow pencil
- ELF Eyelid Primer
- 2True Colour Drench Lipstick 'shade 5'
- NYX Long lipliner in 'Pinky'