Welcome to my world ♥

This is my place for all things girlie - Beauty/Make-up/Gossip/Music you will find reviews, tutorials, hauls, chat and lots of celeb news & more so please do follow to keep updated. If you would like me to check out your blogs just leave a link in the comments I love reading everyone elses. Also if you have any questions or would like to email me regarding PR/Reviews you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com or tweet me @vikki_model x

Monday 3 January 2011

Blog award! thank you jocee i've tagged 7 of you I follow too!

STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD!!



THANK YOU Jocee411 FOR GIVING ME THIS AWARD!! :)
I THOUGHT THIS WAS SO SWEET!!

SO CHECK IT, THIS IS THE 411 ON HOW THIS CUTE LITTLE AWARD GOES..

1. THANK THE PERSON WHO GAVE YOU THE AWARD
2. LIST 7 THINGS ABOUT YOUR SELF
3. NAME THE BLOGS YOU'D LIKE TO AWARD

...............................................................................

***7 THINGS ABOUT ME***

I have more shoes than I would like to count
My fave hobby is definatley blogging
I am biracial - White/Asian
I am an only child on my mums side of things
Music makes my day
I eat way too much
I used to be a jeweller selling ridiculously high priced watches and diamonds so I know alot about gold and jewels!

*****************************************************

NOW FOR THE FUN PART!!!
NOW I GET TO AWARD THE FOLLOWING LOVELY LADIES WITH THIS 
STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD!


I wish I could have done EVERYONE i follow as obviously I follow your blog as I like it but these are the 7 that all came to mind as a few favourites first
Vikki xoxoxo


10 comments:

  1. Aww thank you Vikki <3 You're so sweet! Totally didn't know you're white/asian! & I'm with you on the shoes thing.. Me too! LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. youre welcome hun, an yeah a 50/50 mix not alot of people guess (especially with a name like Vikki haha)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I'm so with Sriya! I totally didn't know! LOL :D

    & thank you for the tag :D Can't wait to do mine!

    Kaushal xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL and you're welcome too chick, well deserved xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww thanks for the tag hun!

    Cant wait to do mine :)

    Malisha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post i have sooo many shoes to,and most of them i have not worn oh well they are prity to look at.i am also white/asian-mum is english and my dad is indian i love when i find out there are more ppl like me out there coz you dont here of it much :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha me too i keep buyin them n never wear them lol! and aw thats cool my muums gives me the english side too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. heyyy thank u for the blog award! miss u hurry up n come back lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me your thoughts/opinions/general comments my lovely friends! I do reply to all of them so do check back too if you want to directley contact me you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com <3 NO SPAM PLEASE it won't be approved :)