Welcome to my world ♥

This is my place for all things girlie - Beauty/Make-up/Gossip/Music you will find reviews, tutorials, hauls, chat and lots of celeb news & more so please do follow to keep updated. If you would like me to check out your blogs just leave a link in the comments I love reading everyone elses. Also if you have any questions or would like to email me regarding PR/Reviews you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com or tweet me @vikki_model x

Friday 22 June 2012

Goodbye Blog....

After much thought I have decided to shut this blog down, for the last 9mths I have barely posted on it with my pregnancy taking over and i haven't felt inspired to blog but I want to get the passion back as I used to LOVE blogging so much so I have decided to have a fresh start, all my followers on here aren't getting notifications of my posts anyway so the posts aren't really going anywhere and although this blog has some fab memories it also has a lot of bad ones, when I set this up just under 2 years ago I wasn't at a happy place and I didn't feel happy, looking back through this blog and the posts and pictures throughout remind me of that and remind me of them times and that girl I WAS and I don't want to be constantly reminded of that unhappy place when my life has now changed so much. After I have got my new blog sorted I will put the new link in a post on here and  I also am going to set up a new TUMBLR and YOUTUBE to start doing my tutorials and vlogs again but this will be over the next coming weeks I want to concentrate on my new blog firstly.

Throughout the last year my life has changed so much, I am at such a good place right now and I finally feel content and truly happy, after many ups and downs im where I want to be, I have the most beautiful baby girl in the world and I love Ashley more than ever and I have the amazing family I always wanted.

I hope you all follow me to my new blog, if not I have enjoyed coming across so many amazing people through blogging and big hugs and kisses to you all.

 
Vikki xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your thoughts/opinions/general comments my lovely friends! I do reply to all of them so do check back too if you want to directley contact me you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com <3 NO SPAM PLEASE it won't be approved :)