Welcome to my world ♥

This is my place for all things girlie - Beauty/Make-up/Gossip/Music you will find reviews, tutorials, hauls, chat and lots of celeb news & more so please do follow to keep updated. If you would like me to check out your blogs just leave a link in the comments I love reading everyone elses. Also if you have any questions or would like to email me regarding PR/Reviews you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com or tweet me @vikki_model x

Saturday 31 March 2012

A post I never wanted to find myself writing :(

I am so upset to be writing this, on Monday we found out my cat had got run over just 5 weeks after moving to our new house, it's only been 7mths since our other cat got run over at our old house (that post was HERE), I really wish people would take more care on the road, neither of our houses were on main roads, I put him out last Sunday morning, a decision I regret so much but it was such a warm sunny day and he had been cooped up indoors all night so I wanted to let him enjoy a little play in the sun, when I called him in he never returned so I thought he had gone futher afield to explore but unfortunatley after 2 days of searching for him we found out a local vets had him after some nice person took him there after him having the accident.

It's a few weeks before my baby is born and this has really put a downer on my last few weeks of pregnancy he was only 7mths old, we only got him the end of Oct (you might remember me blogging about him HERE and in my last post I only just uploaded some gorgeous pics of him)

He was such a lovely and very active, playful cat who loved his hugs but loved to explore and not sit still so I hope he is having plenty of fun exploring and going wherever he wants now, RIP my little man x

5 comments:

  1. I am very sorry, i have pets & i know your sorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm so sorry hun. I lost my doggie about 2 years ago and I miss him sooooooooo much. I consider myself lucky that I didn't have to put him down though, but still, poor baby ): Hope you get better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. m very sorry to hear about yr cat ...

    following yr blog pls check out mine
    http://sugarspiceandalldatsnice.blogspot.in/2012/04/get-ready-to-face-sun-lakme-sun-expert.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, I'm really sorry to read this. Pets do become such a huge part of the family that's so sad :( x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just happened to come across your blog, so sorry to hear this sad news, I would be devastated, I am so sorry about what happened, I have lost animals before and know how much it hurts.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me your thoughts/opinions/general comments my lovely friends! I do reply to all of them so do check back too if you want to directley contact me you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com <3 NO SPAM PLEASE it won't be approved :)