Welcome to my world ♥

This is my place for all things girlie - Beauty/Make-up/Gossip/Music you will find reviews, tutorials, hauls, chat and lots of celeb news & more so please do follow to keep updated. If you would like me to check out your blogs just leave a link in the comments I love reading everyone elses. Also if you have any questions or would like to email me regarding PR/Reviews you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com or tweet me @vikki_model x

Monday 26 December 2011

Happy Holidays :)

This has been one of my favourite and best years for as long as I can remember! I was spoilt by my loved ones, My mum got me a new camera, clothes and some perfume/toiletries and Ash got me a pair of Ugg boots, Barbour Coat, clothes AND then he surprised me with a brand new pink laptop! I was so surprised, I was so happy and overwhelmed with the presents I already had that it was such an amazing surprise when he pulled out a big box and I opened it to find the laptop he knew mine had been broken for ages and barely working so it was lovely and thoughful, Best boyfriend EVER! LOL

I can't wait for our baby to arrive, one of the other amazing things to happen on Christmas Day when we were sat watching a film in the evening was Ash finally felt the baby kick for the first time when he had his hand on my stomach, I have felt them for a couple of weeks but he hadn't, I'm halfway through my pregnancy now (well in 2 days I will be 20weeks pregnant) & so impatient to meet our new arrival! We have also just found a new house and we are signing for it this week and then it is Ash's birthday on New Years Eve so I am really looking forward to  upcoming events that are happening, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world, this time last year and the years before my life was so much different and had some very tough times, I would never in my wildest dreams have imagined that things could turn around and be so fantastic, I feel very blessed right now that I have everything I could have ever wanted and prayed for, I hope everyone else has had an amazing time too and now I have a new laptop and a new camera blogging will definatley be back on my list for 2012,

p.s I will try get some xmas pics uploaded ASAP
Love to you all x

3 comments:

  1. I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
    kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!! & May You & Your Love One's Be Blessed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year!
    I thought I'd let you know I've nominated you for a blog award.
    Please head over to my blog to find out more as there's too much to type here.
    Ax

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me your thoughts/opinions/general comments my lovely friends! I do reply to all of them so do check back too if you want to directley contact me you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com <3 NO SPAM PLEASE it won't be approved :)