Welcome to my world ♥

This is my place for all things girlie - Beauty/Make-up/Gossip/Music you will find reviews, tutorials, hauls, chat and lots of celeb news & more so please do follow to keep updated. If you would like me to check out your blogs just leave a link in the comments I love reading everyone elses. Also if you have any questions or would like to email me regarding PR/Reviews you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com or tweet me @vikki_model x

Sunday 20 January 2013

Hello Hello Hello....it's been a long while

It has been forever since I posted in fact I posted and said i was leaving this blog, but starting a new blog didn't feel as right as I thought it would, I got inspired earlier by a beautiful blogging fellow hot mama and I had a pang of *cries* 'I want my blog baaaaaaaaaaaaaack'

So here i am begging for forgiveness that I deserted you all!

So here is my hello.....I hope you all remember me and don't think who the EFF is this haha!

I did originally get lazy with blogging when I found out I was pregnant in Sept 2011, been sick 24/7 is no fun., blogging was the last thing on my mind, make up went out the window and I lost my mojo

Then along came my precious baby girl miss Kyla Sophia in May 2012, the last 8mths have been a whirlwind, sometimes I don't know if its monday or sunday (or tues, weds etc....haha!)

But I need some ME time, so all you followers I used to love so much I hope im welcomed back with open arms.....I can show you cute baby pics and show you how i attempt (but probably fail) most days on how to be a yummy mummy!

Lots of love, Vikki

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your thoughts/opinions/general comments my lovely friends! I do reply to all of them so do check back too if you want to directley contact me you can do so at vikki_gabrielle@msn.com <3 NO SPAM PLEASE it won't be approved :)